Career Coachin New Haven, CT
Start Career Coaching Now
Whether you’re a high school or college student looking for the perfect career path, a 20-year veteran of the workforce experiencing burnout, or an entrepreneur or business owner in start-up, growth or expansion, we can help.
Do you feel stuck or unfulfilled in your career?
Arcadian Counseling offers coaching for business professionals, founders, entrepreneurs, students and grads.
Have you lost your sense of purpose and passion for your work? Have you ever had it? Maybe you love your current job, but your ambition and bottom line are telling you that you need to seek other opportunities. Are you considering a new career and don’t know where to begin? Maybe you love your current job, but your ambition and bottom line are telling you that you need to seek other opportunities. Are you considering a new career and don’t know where to begin? Perhaps you’ve just earned your degree and feel completely stuck, paralyzed by all of the choices before you. Maybe you’re tired of working for someone else and ready to be your own boss? Perhaps you feel like an imposter as you make business decisions out of desperation, working endless hours, doing it all by yourself. Possibly it seems the harder you try, the less you accomplish. You don’t feel free. In fact, maybe you feel trapped. Likely this feeling has led to a multitude of negative emotions and behaviors counterproductive to your dreams of an authentic life filled with success, purpose, and meaning.
- Get practical, no-nonsense support and an objective sounding board to help reduce and manage your stress.
- Learn how to control and use your thought process to lead your team more efficiently.
- Identify and fix your emotional blind spots to learn how to communicate more effectively.
- Get partnership coaching (like marriage counseling, but for founders) so you can build the communication skills you need to give your company the best chance of success.
- Learn methods of conflict resolution tailored to your co-leadership style so you can quickly and effectively solve interpersonal problems and focus on your business.
- Figure out how to set healthy and appropriate boundaries to minimize strain on your personal lives so your business life is more sustainable.
- Get control of career-ending issues like substance use and mental health problems.
- Learn optimal ways of operating in your business and life.
- Develop an expanded range of ways to cope with anger and negative feelings so they don’t hurt you, your career and company, or the people you care about.
- Identify weaknesses and turn them into strengths to harness your full potential.
- Identify personal strengths, talents, and interests for more effective results.
- Create specific road map for career path with measurable objectives.
- Explore meaning and purpose in your life and its relationship to your work.
- Implement effective results-oriented approach to self-care for increased well-being.
If scheduling is difficult because of travel or chaos, we can figure it out. We enjoy working via secure video conferencing software just as much as face to face. The most important thing is to know that you don’t have to navigate all the challenges by yourself.