Career Coachin New Haven, CT
Whether you’re a high school or college student looking for the perfect career path, a 20-year veteran of the workforce experiencing burnout, or an entrepreneur or business owner in start-up, growth or expansion, we can help.
Do you feel stuck or unfulfilled in your career?
- Get practical, no-nonsense support and an objective sounding board to help reduce and manage your stress.
- Learn how to control and use your thought process to lead your team more efficiently.
- Identify and fix your emotional blind spots to learn how to communicate more effectively.
- Get partnership coaching (like marriage counseling, but for founders) so you can build the communication skills you need to give your company the best chance of success.
- Learn methods of conflict resolution tailored to your co-leadership style so you can quickly and effectively solve interpersonal problems and focus on your business.
- Figure out how to set healthy and appropriate boundaries to minimize strain on your personal lives so your business life is more sustainable.
- Get control of career-ending issues like substance use and mental health problems.
- Learn optimal ways of operating in your business and life.
- Develop an expanded range of ways to cope with anger and negative feelings so they don’t hurt you, your career and company, or the people you care about.
- Identify weaknesses and turn them into strengths to harness your full potential.
- Identify personal strengths, talents, and interests for more effective results.
- Create specific road map for career path with measurable objectives.
- Explore meaning and purpose in your life and its relationship to your work.
- Implement effective results-oriented approach to self-care for increased well-being.